Your roof is one of the top priorities of your home, and it goes far beyond keeping the structure safe from water damage and other elements by keeping your home and family safe. At Maycon Construction, we want to do all we can to make sure your roof is in great shape.
There are many signs to look for when you need to decide if it’s finally time to replace your roof. Some of the signs include:
- Water damage forming on the ceiling
- Cracked or missing shingles
- Curling or buckling in shingles
- Mold, moss or fungi are growing on the roof
- An elevated electrical bill
- Sagging in parts of the roof
- A roof that has outlived its lifespan
Knowing these warning signs will help to give you an advantage of replacing your roof in time so that your structure stays in good condition and avoids any additional damage to the inside of your home and the loved ones inside.
If you have more questions about roofing and what it is that you can expect from the team at Maycon Construction give us a call at Maycon Construction at 304-208-8978 and set up a free consultation.