Hiring a reputable and qualified contractor is crucial to ensuring the quality and life of your roofing project. Before deciding on a contractor, ask yourself the following questions to make sure you are hiring the right professional for the job:
- Are They Licensed and Insured?
- Can You Provide References?
- Do You Have Experience With Certain Types Of Roofing Materials?
- Do You Offer Written Estimates?
- What Certifications Do You Have?
- How Long Will the Project Take?
- What Is Your Warranty Policy
- Will You Remove The Old Roof?
- How Will You Handle Unforeseen Issues?
Choosing the right contractor doesn’t have to be a hassle. Call Maycon today and schedule a free evaluation and let the Tri-State’s trusted contractors answer all these questions for you.